Job: Client Manager
Job: Client Manager
Affinity Bridge is an innovation and software development agency focused on creating positive social change in the world. We support a wide variety of clients working on social justice, environmental sustainability, education, and health and safety.
We are looking for a new team member who loves to keep things organized and can provide friendly and professional support to our wonderful established clients. You will provide front-line support for clients, taking detailed descriptions of website issues or new feature requests, directing those to the right people on our team, and handling the requests until resolution. Experience with WordPress and/or Drupal will be useful in providing initial support and troubleshooting, however this can be learned on the job. Certainly, there will be plenty of opportunity to learn more about a variety of web-related subjects as they relate to our clients’ day-to-day management of their websites and online presence.
This role will be a great fit for someone who is keen to continually learn more about various web topics and use that knowledge to provide stellar client support.
In addition to client support, you will provide office administration including invoicing, reception duties, drafting and scanning contracts and other documents, and generally helping to keep the office environment organized and running smoothly.
- Act as the primary point of contact for established clients.
- Ticket website issues and new feature requests and act as a go-between for clients and developers.
- Work with other team members to pull in expertise as needed to fulfill client requests.
- Manage retainer client processes: assign and handle tickets for regular website maintenance updates, onboard new clients to Affinity Bridge’s processes, act as point of contact for most retainer clients.
- Create and send invoices for maintenance work and retainers.
- Light reception duties
- Receive payments and assist with A/P
- Draft documents based on templates, such as contracts.
- General office administration as required
- Ability to efficiently handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- An affinity for processes and documentation
- Interest in ongoing learning
- Familiarity (at any level) with WordPress, Drupal, other content management systems
What we offer
- A relaxed and supportive workplace that fosters creativity
- A place that supports teaching and learning
- Top notch development practices that we're constantly pushing ourselves on
- Interesting clients who are doing good things in the world
- Challenging projects, where you can learn new technologies
- A great group of people to work with
- A company where you can cultivate a career you enjoy
- Being part of something you can be proud of
- And of course, nice things like extended health, professional development funding, and paid time to work on R&D and open source contributions
Affinity Bridge hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within our community. We especially welcome applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a short letter and CV to find out more.