- our team
- Our Clients
Integrating popular social media networks and services with your site is a great way to bring in new users, and enrich the way they communicate with your organization. Light integration can involve some small icons linking to your organization's accounts on these various sites and services. That is just the tip of the iceberg though, and other options include:
- Automatically importing Twitter feeds into your site, or cross-posting new site content to Twitter.
- Facebook Fans blocks, Facebook Connect (signing in or posting using your Facebook account), and easy "Post to Facebook" links on your site pages.
- Flickr photo blocks that show thumbnails of photos in your Flickr account, or from a Flickr group to which others can contribute photos.
- Pulling feeds of videos from your YouTube channel into your site automatically, or easily embedding videos into your content.
- "Share" buttons that easily allow users to post any content to a variety of services and share it with contacts there or via email.